|Team||Abbreviation||Age||Yearly membership fee
|Peewee Flag||PWE||06 – 12 year||€ 136,21|
|Cubs Flag||CUB||12 – 15 year||€ 167,21|
|Cadet Tackle||CAD||14 – 16 year||€ 194,21|
|Junior Tackle||JT||16 – 18 year||€ 198,21|
|Senior Tackle||SFC||> 18 year||€ 301,21|
|Senior Flag||SFF||> 16 year||€ 186,21|
|NSL Tackle||NSL T||> 14 year||€ 91,21|
|NSL Flag||NSL F||> 6 year||€ 68,21|
- At the moment, Utrecht Dominators has no Peewees and no Cadets team.
- In the membership fee a volunteer-fee of €40 is included. This amount can easily be earned back by doing a minimum of 4 services per season for the club on a voluntary basis. This applies to parents / guardians of youth members up to and including the CUBS category who commit themselves to the club for 4 times or more per year. From the Cadets category there is a choice: the voluntary work may come from the player and / or parents / guardians. As of the senior category members are responsible themselves to complete the voluntary work. If the voluntary work is completed, the € 40 will be paid out at the end of the club year (June 30). The NSL membership category is exempted from this scheme.
- The membership runs from the start of the club year on July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
- Termination of the membership for the new season must be done in writing before July 1 of the current year. There is no refund of membership fees in the event of early termination after the start of the season / end of the transfer period on August 1.
- When registered as a member at Utrecht Dominators you are a member until cancellation. You also declare that you have taken note of the internal rules and regulations applicable to the association. These are available for inspection in the canteen (Manitobadreef 4, 3565 CH, Utrecht).
- Utrecht Dominators works together with Club Collect to collect the membership fees. This gives our members the option to pay in multiple ways. For more information about Club Collect, visit http://www.clubcollect.com/. For questions about this cooperation, you contact the board.