King Bowl III | Claim the crown
King Bowl III (May 4 & 5, 2019)
King Bowl is one of the premier annual 5 on 5 non-contact international flag football tournament for men’s / mixed and women's teams in Europe. This edition 32 men/mixed and 8 women's teams will compete for the King Bowl crown.
The King Bowl 2019 tournament will take place May 4 and 5 in Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Played according to IFAF 2019 Rules
- The tournament consist of a group stage and placement games. After the group stage the #'s 1-2 from each group will play for spots 1-8. The #'s 3-4 will play for spots 9-16, etc.
- Playtime is 2×12 minutes with a 2 minute break
- Central game clock with start, stop and 2 minute, 1 minute and 10 seconds audibles
- The tournament starts Saturday 9:00 am and ends Sunday 17:00 pm
Detailed information on the tournament, including schedules will be mailed to all teams 2-4 weeks prior to the King Bowl.
See you at King Bowl 2019!