King Bowl IV | Claim the crown
King Bowl IV (May 2 & 3, 2020)
King Bowl is one of the premier annual 5 on 5 non-contact international flag football tournament for men’s / mixed and women's teams in Europe. This edition there's room for 32 men/mix and 12 women's teams to compete for the King Bowl crown.
The King Bowl 2020 tournament will take place May 2 and 3 in Utrecht, Netherlands. Registration will open in October.
- Played according to IFAF 2019 Rules
- The tournament consist of a group stage and placement games. After the group stage the #'s 1-2 from each group will play for spots 1-8. The #'s 3-4 will play for spots 9-16, etc.
- Playtime is 2×12 minutes with a 2 minute break
- Central game clock with start, stop and 2 minute, 1 minute and 10 seconds audibles
- The tournament starts Saturday 9:30 am and ends Sunday 17:00 pm
- Captains meeting on Saturday at 9am at the tournament leader table next to field 2.
See you at King Bowl 2020!